Saturday, December 29, 2018

Painting Progress and revisiting an old favourite

Been doing some painting this Christmas vacation.  Here's some odds and ends...


Hellboy from Khurasan

 A 20mm Spartan from a kids toy set (some kind of fake lego)

 A mobile vending machine from the Ion Age monthly collection

 A couple of slacker Zombie hunters (Khurasan?)

A character figure in case the Mrs OA ever games with us

A kitbash Jedi and robot sidekick for Mini-Me Minor (figure, no idea, robot is Ion Age I think).

Weird brain alien (Bombshell minis I think)

Mini-Me Major recently got into reading my old 2000AD and Judge Dredd comics and graphic novels.  He's got into it enough to want to play soem games with my old figs so I dug them out and finished off a couple fo them and rounded out the stuff I had.

Street Judges, black uniforms at the back, then kind of like the comic, I then switched to a blue uniform.  The white helmet is a Rookie, the no-helmet can act as a psi-Judge.  Figs are old TableTop Miniatures (now 15mm.co.uk).

 Same group, because, Judges.

 Judges and Lawmasters, mounted and dismounted (more TableTop)

Holding Posts, midly modified Old Crow gun barrel variants

Justice Department vid-phone, no idea where its from

 This is a 28mm model cut down to use in 15mm, Judge for scale

 Justice Department hover patrol car, with Judge for scale (Darkest Star Miniatures I think)

 Patrol car in flight

H-Wagon with Judge for scale.  Made by TableTop many years ago, I picked it up at a wargame show over 20 years ago.  I've no idea if this even made it to TableTops catalogue, I've never seen or heard of another...

It is modeled off a Manta Prowl Tank, but its way too small for that so I use it as a H-wagon.  Even as a small H-wagon its pretty cool and fun to have to back-up the Judges

No comments:

Post a Comment