Sunday, March 17, 2024

Is it even a miniature, revisited

 A hover ship, but why?  My interest in mecha really kicked off hard with the Heavy Gear Line.  I thought their backstory was pretty good too, but the part I really loved was the badlands landships, I soooo badly wanted one.  Then I saw my chance, this is a Hardwar hover frigate blown up 250% and printed on an FDM printer, it should be 6mm on a resin printer.  FDM loses some resolution and my home printer struggled to print this (it took 7 days).  but still, its a 15mm hover frigate ready for any badland I can find, except...

...its big, really big

next to 15mm figures (Khurasan command group)

Really big

Zoomed in, I cant wait to see it in action!



3 comments:

  1. Big, but good! What a centre piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely paint job too. Great miniature (bigature?).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. The landships are a really cool idea (amongst other cool ideas) from Heavy gear. Maybe a crippled landship with a capture attempt? Limited defenders and a time limit for when the relief arrives? Maybe they just need the coder/decorder macguffin....capture not necessary, just steal the device!

    ReplyDelete